AMZScout Corp. (hereinafter referred to as AMZScout) incorporated in Pennsylvania, USA is an international IT company that provides digital services and tools for merchants involved in e-commerce on online marketplaces.
AMZScout is committed to creating a safe work environment where all employees are included and treated with dignity and respect.
AMZScout recognizes equitable inclusion of people of all gender identities, ages, races, ethnicities, national origins, cultures, religious or political beliefs, languages, education levels, socioeconomic backgrounds, family or relationship statuses, sexual orientations, genetics, and/or abilities as a priority with regard to all members of our team, as well our clients and contractors.
Our aim is to ensure that all employees and job applicants are given equal opportunity. Each employee will be respected, and valued, and as a result will be able to give their best. All of AMZScout's employees, job applicants, partners, contractors, and clients shall be treated respectfully and equally.
This policy declares our commitment to ensuring a sense of equality and fairness for all employees, who will be provided with equal access to quality facilities and fair treatment, regardless of each individual's age, caring responsibilities, disability, family circumstances, gender expression, gender identity, gender reassignment, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race including ethnic origin, skin color, nationality and national origin, religion or beliefs, trade union activity, sex, sexual orientation, socio-economic background, or the effects of the menopause.
All employees, whether they are part-time, full-time, or temporary employees, will be treated fairly and with respect. When selecting candidates for employment, promotion, training, or any other benefit, these determinations will be on the basis of each person's abilities and professional skills.
Diversity refers to the company's diverse society, in terms of gender, age, language, national origin, religion or belief, culture, and other differences and similarities. We value diversity because it strengthens the company and encourages creativity. A diverse work environment enhances inclusivity and fosters a sense of belonging within our team.
Inclusion means that all individuals are treated fairly and respectfully, have equal access to opportunities and resources, and can contribute fully to the organization's collective objectives. Maintaining a diverse environment and promoting inclusion are two mutually beneficial and complementary approaches we honor and respect.
Equity refers to the provision of consistent, systematic, fair, and impartial treatment for all employees, contractors, and clients.
Belonging reflects each employee's sense that they are welcome, accepted, valued, and appreciated for their diverse backgrounds and experiences. An inclusive work environment helps foster a sense of belonging.
We have outlined the following commitments to our company:
• To create an environment in which individual differences and the contributions of all team members are recognized and valued.
• To create a work environment that promotes dignity and respect for every employee.
• To not tolerate any form of intimidation, bullying, or harassment, and to discipline those who breach this policy.
• To make training, development, and progression opportunities available to all staff.
• To promote equity in the workplace, which is a good management practice and makes sound business sense.
• To encourage anyone who feels they have been subject to discrimination to voice their concerns so we can implement corrective measures.
• To encourage employees to treat everyone with dignity and respect.
• To regularly review all our employment practices and procedures so that fairness is maintained at all times.
• To comply with legal requirements with respect to diversity, equality, and prohibition of discrimination including The Pennsylvania Human Relations Act (PHRA) and Pennsylvania's Ethnic Intimidation Statute (18 Pa. C.S.A. § 2710), and take the necessary measures to help enforce relevant laws if someone believes they have been discriminated against or intimidated.
• To review employment practices and procedures when necessary to ensure fairness, and also update our procedures and policies in keeping with changes in the law.
All employees of AMZScout have a responsibility to treat others with dignity and respect at all times. All employees are expected to exhibit conduct that reflects inclusion during the work day, at work functions on the work site, and at all other company-sponsored and participative events.
The AMZScout company shall perform monitoring, which includes assessing how the equality, diversity, and inclusion policy, and any supporting actions/plans are working in practice, reviewing them annually, and considering and taking action to address any issues.
Every employee is entitled to raise a grievance to their line manager, or directly to the CEO of AMZScout. All appeals concerning this equity, diversity, and inclusion policy shall be carefully reviewed by the authorized officer within 2 (two) weeks.
Use of the organization's grievance or disciplinary procedures does not affect an employee's right to make a claim to the competent court/tribunal and/ or use other legal remedies and measures.